Are you tired? Need Sleep Help for your Little Ones?
- Do you spend hours rocking, holding or nursing your baby to sleep?
- Does your toddler need you to lay down or pat him to fall asleep?
- Does your young child wake up throughout the night?
- Is your child often tired, cranky or fussy?
- Are nap-times non-existent or a struggle?
- Hope for parents of children six months through five years old
- The top five reasons your baby/child is not sleeping
- Tools using the Gentle Sleep Coaching methods to teach your child how to sleep better
- Open Q&A session
- Handouts to reinforce and support the process
- Complimentary copy of the book 52 Sleep Secrets for Babies by Kim West
- Sleep services coupon for a more detailed, personalized consultation
Babies in arms are welcome.
Date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Time: 10 - 11:30am
Location: Andaluz Portland Birth Center
$20 per Family - payable at the door through check/cash/creditcard.To register for this class, please email Anna at email@example.com
Taught by Anna Stager of Sleeping Home, Mom of two (soon to be three) and a Certified Gentle Sleep Coach®.